DinoPC.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Lounge > Gaming
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Welcome to the DinoPC Forums! Here you can discuss all things tech and interact with like minded enthusiasts and the DinoPC staff.

Warning: Do Not Play Raft Battle 3 Games!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Noobasaur
Noobasaur

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bill_berg007 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Warning: Do Not Play Raft Battle 3 Games!
    Posted: 25 May 2015 at 8:04pm
In modern electronic world there are many high-end gaming gadgets, XboxPS2 etc. which are more costly and requires more budget and time. But, there few games you can still love playing and enjoying with the fun.

Raft Wars 3 one of the flash game which has claimed to be one of the top flash game which which makes you more involved and I am sure you wont get up from the seat.  The game is designed very simple, easy to understand and will keep you occupied and involved. No excuse to your daily work.

You wont believe, I never sit in my PC, but the other day when my son was playing this game, I sat behind him and watched. It provoked me to play this interesting game. Now I have got addicted to it. It spoiled me totally, whenever my son is away from the PC, I steal time to play Raft Wars 3 game.

I warn you guys not to try it. Then don't come with a complaint that I spoiled you and made you addicted.

Raft Wars 3, Flash Game
Source: Raft Wars 3, Flash Game
JamesPerez View Drop Down
Noobasaur
Noobasaur

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JamesPerez Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Nov 2016 at 7:45am
Thanks for the suggestion.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic